My New Year Resolutions List : 2013
I came across this Quote which made me think, “What are the changes I am making in my self ?” “What are those things which I need to Learn, Unlearn or Relearn ?”. I just give it a shot and I could figure out some random things to be changed. So I decided to make a list of the same. At the same time, When I looked back, I realized that I had made plenty of such kinda list and most of them are ineffective. Though some was life changers as well. I just asked my self, “Why they were ineffective ?” I found that, I never declared it. When we don’t declare what we need, then after some time we started believing that It was just a dream in a fluke and It never can be happened. When we declare it to the world, then it helps us to stick to it. So, Here I am making a list of what I want to learn, Unlearn and Relearn in the upcoming year 2013. I am not sure whether myclassification among these 3 is proper or not, but I am sure that it doesn’t matter because after all it satisfy the intention..!
Note: I will add the tasks whenever required and update the status of the task when It gets accomplish. I would also like to hear from your suggestions..! Please share!
Need to Learn : (Task to be Done)
Next 21 Days Challenge : I will do all this for next 21 days straight ! (From Today Onwards)
- Sleep from 11:00 PM to 06:00 AM
- Get up at 6:00 AM
- Eat in Hostel Mess (If somehow I miss the timings, Only eat fruits)
- 15 Mins in Morning for News
- Fix the Office time and Reach before 5 Mins ( Probably 10:25) (So Leave Hostel at 10:15
- Read Books or Hear Audio Books (from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
- Write post on Once in 3 days
- Always Smiling Face
- Complete CA Final Registration Before 31st Jan.
- Make Schedule for Exercise before 31st Dec and Follow it for next 21 days straight !
- Prepare a Raw Plan for Study ( CA Final) before 31st Jan 2012.
- Bike Trip to Mahabaleshwar on 25th,26th,27th Jan.
- Stay Updated with CA Related News, Blogs and Announcements.
- Decide one Field in which I want to Focus before March 31st.
- Organize My Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus Accounts ( Lists)
- IndiaPriceBuzz.In Restructure before 31st Jan ! (Do it on 12th to 15th)
- CAStuff.Blogspot.Com Restructure Before 28th Feb !
- Read whole IncomeTax Act and Companies Act (Before May 30th)
- Read Good Books on Internal Audits (Optional)
- Rent out Vesu Office.
- Buy Canon EOS 600D with 135mm Lens and Tripod
- Personal Financial Planning of My whole Family. (Initiative)
- Build Passive Income of My Family of 1000 Rs a day.
- Diversify into Stocks, Bonds, Savings and FDs.
- Expense Budget
- Plan Next Bike Trip to Goa. (In 2013 only)
- # – Make a painting of 4′x3′ size
- Write a Review for Each Book I read.
- Investment in Stocks of 50,000/- before Dec 2013
- Books to Read : (Will add more Books)
- The Intelligent Investor
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Security Analysis
- Good to Great
- Want to Learn Tabla and Guitar
- A World Bike tour of One Complete Year
- Write a Book (Don’t know on which Topic )
- Make a Short Movie
- Being Financially Free by the Age of 30
- Want to formulate a comprehensive question which Includes all the subjects of CA course.
Need to Unlearn : (Task not to be Done)
- The way I swear at people.
- Stop Judging People.
- Avoiding some Friends and Relatives.
- Do not Eat after 08:00 PM
- Do not Miss a Single Tuition Class | Be Honest With Studies
Need to Relearn : (Start doing these Tasks Again)
- I want to relearn the whole syllabus from KG to Ca-Final with practical perspective. I mean to say, I want to go through it and find out how it can be useful in practical life.
- I know, I have become too serious , I want to relearn that humor skills, which I was having in my school days
After the brainstorming of 3 and a half hour, I am able to list out this many things..! I will update the list as and when possible or required. I will update the status of my task done, succeed or remained undone. This will help me to stick to the purpose.
So. You are not here to read my goals, dreams and task. Take a pen and a pad, Note down all the things which You want to learn, unlearn and relearn.
Afterall, It’s not about money, It’s about the way of life we live.
If you want me to change in certain areas, You can just comment as anonymous or with name also. Thanks for the time
Before leaving the page, Say “Tathastu ..! ”